$165 per 60 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-insurance payment or a copay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session if I am using an out-of-network benefit?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If you are asking about couples counseling, this is refered to in insurance terminology as "family therapy"
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a no-show fee per the therapy contractual agreement.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.