$195 for the initial session
$165 per 60 minute session
$125 per 40 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-insurance payment or a copay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session if I am using an out-of-network benefit?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If you are asking about couples counseling, this is refered to in insurance terminology as "family therapy"
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a no-show fee per the therapy contractual agreement.
Questions? Please contact me for further information. The most efficient way for someone seeking counseling with me is to email me at [email protected] Due to incessant and high number of robo-calls, my phone has all but been rendered useless. Until such a time as there is a solution to stopping these robo-calls, my phone is not a good way for a potential new client to reach me. I apologize to anyone who has had a difficult time reaching me by phone.